- Your browser must accept cookies.
- Cookies will only be used to store your preferences.
- A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
- If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information (username, email, etc.)
- We will use your email address to contact you or help you reset your password.
- California Online Privacy Protection Act:
- According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Can change your personal information:
• By emailing us
• By logging in to your account
• By chatting with us or by sending us a support ticket
- COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
Do we let third-parties, including ad networks or plug-ins collect PII from children under 13?
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
- Your email addresses will not be shown, given or sold.
- Your personal email address will only be used for adbtc.io to communicate/notificate with you.
- Your username will be shown to your referrer if you sign up under a referrer.
- adbtc.io is not responsible for any of the contents in advertisements shown at adbtc.io. This applies to all advertisement information we may display.
- It's your responsibility when you click an advertisement link, click a link inside the advertisement page or browse its contents.
- All advertisements are the responsibility of its advertiser and you must comply to their own Terms of Service and Privacy Policies.